Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoa .. taking time out !!

4 posters

Go down

Whoa .. taking time out !! Empty Whoa .. taking time out !!

Post  Whoa Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Hiya my little cherubs,

Not been around for quite a while I know but just to let you know I'm taking time out from the game for a couple of months. I will be back though, you don't get rid of me so easy ;o)!! Been playing WoW since the start many moons ago and just trying something new!!!

Just to let you know that I have been hooked by Aion atm .. finding it a really good game and reminds me a lot of WoW (pre-BC) .. I have not deserted you all and will pop on to this forum to see what's happening now and again .. but in the meantime I won't be around on the game. Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder so they so it won't be long before i'm back causing havoc once again ;o) .. lol

If you're playing Aion .. give us a shout .. I'm on the Perento server .. name Whoa (ofc) so maybe i'll catch up with you there. If not, take care and see you all soon,

Miss you all loads already and in the words of Arnie "I'll be back!!"

Love Whoa xx

PS Muffin is gutted but I've put him out to stud so he has a twinkle in his eye ;o)
Whoa
Whoa

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Whoa .. taking time out !! Empty Re: Whoa .. taking time out !!

Post  Grahamlol Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 am

Just to leave my name and server - Aion - Kahrun - Drekos - feel free to gimme a w/s =)
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Poshboots Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Gaggh - typical! guess what we all ended up on different servers BUT I'll make a new char on the Perento server soon so we can link up. I've just made a priest on Graham's server (Kahrun) too called Terenia.

My main ofc is called Poshboots and this time she is a Templar (tanking class) on the Telemachus server (level 16 atm). I've also got a nice Scout (Ranger sub-class) called Xanthia on the same server (about level 10 atm) this one is rapidly becoming my fave.

See you on Aion sometime.

Btw just thought I would say that the Wow Posh may have moved to a new guild that is doing regular raiding by the time you read this (along with several others including Themonks who've been holding out for an improvement to the fortunes to DoH but we've finally given up hope on that! BUT the aim is for DoH to keep on going but mainly as a casual/alts and levelling guild. I'll transfer the guild leadership to one of Posh's alts in the next few days and leave a note of where we'll be moving to once that's decided. Anyway have no fear that DoH will still be around when you come back to WoW again although in slightly moth-balled form until we can revive its fortunes again sometime in the future - who knows what might happen once Cataclysm comes out. We'll be back !

Best wishes

Posh
Poshboots
Poshboots
Field Marshall

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:06 am

Kahrun !!!! Drekos!!! Uber!!!!
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortisiria Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Hey! Just thought I'd leave a little note too, I'm also now hooked on Aion sharing an account with Posh. I'm on the server, Castor, as an Asmodian Sorcerer called Mythystra (currently level 16). So, if you want, come give me a shout or I might make a character on your servers. Very Happy

Mortisiria

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down