Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to move on

5 posters

Go down

Time to move on Empty Time to move on

Post  Adrianus Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 pm

hey guys wanted to thank you all for the great time in the guild
ufortunatly after the latest events its clear that death of honour aint close to progressing to 25man
(and the mere detail that only frilo and myself got left from the original team one )

ill be searching for a guild who has the aspiration and skills to raid 25 man
letting me take a side roll of just joinig the raid and playing without worrying about setting the team and explaning tactics (a roll that i got tired from)

since all i really do with this char is raid ... and i want to progress to more challenging contents

ill keep my other alts in the guild cuz i like you all and to help out when needed

keep on rocking see ya around
Adrianus
Adrianus

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Time to move on Empty Re: Time to move on

Post  Frilo Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:02 pm

adrianus u are a noobish noob noob noob Very Happy what a noob come on hehe

Frilo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 am

=( sad tht u have to leave
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 am

c'mon whats up with the leaving ? - we can get a run set back up do abit of recruiting
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Poshboots Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 am

Adrian

I came online tonight and almost before I could even react you had left the guild, no explanation or even a good-bye and I didn't even get a chance to respond before you had gone! That is no way to treat someone who would have liked the chance to wish you well for the future as I do understand and sympathise with your reasons for leaving. The way you did it in the end just felt rather rude and shabby. Frilo was equally perfunctory in his goodbye.

And another thing I didn't even know Sbran was planning to leave let alone that he had left until I read a message on the forum after which it was too late. Its just a bit sad and pathetic just to sneak off like that after all the time in the guild and the evenings of raiding we have shared.

Also I think it is a bit rich that you are just assuming you can keep your alts in the guild after you have shown we are obviously not good enough for your mains any longer (which you obviously want to spend most of your time raiding on). I think this will be up to the guild leadership to consider if it is worth us having your alts in the guild still!!

Good luck with the raid progression (remember the game is supposed to be fun and just a way to relax and enjoy youreslf with like-minded players). I see so many people's RL character changing for the worse with this obsession always for the ultimate end-game content.

I'm not in a position as leader just to give up on this guild and quit and I don't intend to ever.

Posh
Poshboots
Poshboots
Field Marshall

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrianus Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:30 pm

hey posh

tbh u simply logged like a sec after i wrote my goodbyes

and saying i left in a sneaky way???????? so whats this post on the forum for ?? if i didnt care i wouldnt have posted this !!

anyhow ive moved my main cuz i want to raid 25 man as i wrote
my plans are to raid for about 2 times a week btw....
if u decide to "punish" me and kick my alts from the guild its your call (after you have stated and the entire uld team2 that Doh is a casual raiding that isnt due for 25man in the near furure...)

tbh after our long time together im abit disapointed .... i expected you to write a nicer comment
unlike, in other words ,: WE KICK YOUR ALTS FROM THE GUILD !!! WE DONT WANT YOU!!!

plz feel free to /w me in game if my reasons for leaving and my reasons for staying (with my other chars) arent clear.
Adrianus
Adrianus

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

think it was just the sudden'ness of it mate kinda hit us as a shock
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Monks Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:49 pm

hang on hang on hang on whats going on ere no disrespect to ya bud but was it noy you who sead im not going to bother signing for are 25 raids and now your saying ya going due to us not doing it!!!! now come on if u wanted to do 25s that much then y was ya not helping set the 25s up insed of leving it to ppl like me evey time im sorry m8 but thats taking the piss sorry to c ya go and even more sory for the way ya saying it
Monks
Monks

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:54 pm

yeah what dave said ( but with better spelling )

But u did say tht you wouldn't do 25mans ...
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Poshboots Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:25 pm

To be honest Adrian when I wrote that last night I was just feeling pretty angry, bitter and let down by alot of peeps (and I'm not singling you out at all) after all I've tried to do for the guild.

But I think I do have a valid point. Take Wally for example - he talked it over in TS with us before he left and he explained all about his reasons such as he would have a big window of opportunity over the summer for alot of raiding so it made sense for him to move and we actually said "yeh Wally we understand so go for it". But at the end of the day he was totally upfront with us and gave us plenty of warning and explanation why he was rergretfully leaving.

There are ways of doing it and ways not to at the end of the day and too many especially last night have just ducked out like they don't care what they are leaving behind (see what Graham wrote after my initial post).

Quite simply it is disengenuous to say I'll help out on my alts when needed because when we need you, you will be busy raiding on your main in another guild! What you should say is I'll help out if and when I'm occasionally around still.

Posh
Poshboots
Poshboots
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrianus Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 pm

im sorry that it annoyed you all my sudden leaving
i thought id say my goodbyes here (or in game but didnt think it would matter )

to adress dave's and graham comment - i did say i wasnt going to do 25 man but that was like nearly 1.5 months back when 25mans werent going well cuz ppl didnt know the tactics so best way was to practice 10 mans

but after quite a few resets i honestly thought we were ready for 25 man(sorry for not posting in the forum what i was thinking ) .. then ppl started leaving for some reason ... and the reason i didnt show for that last 25man attempt was because i was drunk after a party so realy sorry there Very Happy (3L of beer didnt do me well)

the reason why i didnt push for arranging 25 man was because i just wanted to lay back for abit and see the guild advance by its own and me taking like a side roll in that (tbh i got tired arranging the raids and with each person that left the team i needed to replace and repeat tactics all over ... i was feeling like i was stepping in the same place) so in the end it was just sbran frilo and myself from the original team (graham joined with his druid )

at this point i just want to simply sign up for a raid show up play and not to have to worry about nothing
so i can be just a tank Smile (hope you are not too mad at me )
Adrianus
Adrianus

Back to top Go down

Post  Monks Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:16 am

yer ok cya
Monks
Monks

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Poshboots Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 am

at this point i just want to simply sign up for a raid show up play and not to have to worry about nothing
so i can be just a tank (hope you are not too mad at me)

No I don't blame you at all for wanting that Adrian. After all alot of the people that give much of their time and energy to helping to run the guild (which you have surely done as a Raid Officer) do end up getting a bit worn down by it and yearning for a simple and uncomplicated time-out just enjoying playing Wow as a normal player or raider again. Especially as your own Ulduar team fell apart and you were after all one of the very last from that team to leave it must have been a fairly depressing prospect hanging on in DoH so no I can't really say I'm that mad at you, now that a few days and nights have passed (just a little bit still, but I'll get over it Wink ).

Best wishes

Posh

PS
I still can't quite believe that a once strong and united guild such as DoH has fallen apart literally in the space of a few short weeks all because of the lure of those dammed titan bosses in Ulduar. I'm totally gutted (almost in a daze) by what has happened and its gonna take me quite a while to feel good about the game again after all this. Not your fault I know but I can't help but say it. Its maybe a good thing that I'm going to away for a few weeks in July and early August so I can get it all out of my system and come back refreshed and ready to re-build. I tell ya one day its gonna be big pay back time for those titans that have caused all this sorrow Mad

PPS
Omg 62 flippin posts on this forum now - I must start learning to spend more time actually playing the game again too!
Poshboots
Poshboots
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am

it's all good posh u got me xD
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:22 pm

174 posts ^^ Razz
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Poshboots Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:38 am

Ok - is this some sort of new achievement system or something lol.

Pb.
Poshboots
Poshboots
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down