Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Over - Raiding Begin !

3 posters

Go down

Summer Over - Raiding Begin ! Empty Summer Over - Raiding Begin !

Post  Grahamlol Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Clock your Pc's Guys as we will be Hopefully startign back to raiding again.

We will still be doing an odd naxx 10 but not on a thursday as i think we should still keep our minds on harder marterial - fair enough fun naxx - ez badges but their will be a time when the badges will mean nuthin. and i think tht time is comign rather soon so i think we should start back on Ulduar 10 on a thursday - fair enough we might not have 20 people to do 2 teams but all this means is recruiting again. We have nearly a full year to get back on with our more raiding side. we have had our casual side of holiday's lazing about, chillin and so on. now lets get some raiding done.

As over the summer people might have new commitments so if possible could u simply reply to this with your raiding days and times and also with your raider class and spec as i am going to try and set up a kind of list ( which i will post on forms and update with our raiders, and so on) which will enable us to see what class's, spec's we are lacking.

If you have an offspec of say a dps - list it but if it isnt high enough for lets say naxx 25 can your please list it but with a *(low)* as we can attempt to either help with gear or lend advice

----------------

Formoli - Healer/Tank -

Monday - Not able to Raid
Tuesday - 7st - 12st
Wednesday - 7st - 12st later if needed
Thursday - 7st - 12st or later if needed
Friday - unable to raid - i should be on sumtimes at 11ish st so i can sub if needed
Sat - Sun - Depends on Shifts Let you know nearer the Raid.

Regards

Graham
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Summer Over - Raiding Begin ! Empty Re: Summer Over - Raiding Begin !

Post  Lissia Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Lissia
Rogue
Main spec - DPS Combat
Off spec - Tank Subtlety (low - still a work in progress to see if this is even possible, if it is I suspect it will be as off tank only)

On time available to raid my work schedule moves on a weekly basis, but I've arrange to regularly have Thurs/Sun evenings off so can raid 7pm st-1am st. I could be available any other day to raid, but couldn't commit and there will also likely be the odd occasion when I can't make Thurs/Sun.

Posted for Jazz:

Jazz
Death Knight
MS - Tank Frost
OS - DPS Blood (pending change to Frost)

Available whenever
Lissia
Lissia

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Monks Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:59 am

monks
tank /dps
monday - no go
tusday - no go
rest the week im normaly free but will let know
Monks
Monks

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down