Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial of the crusader. Get in their !

2 posters

Go down

Trial of the crusader. Get in their ! Empty Trial of the crusader. Get in their !

Post  Grahamlol Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:50 am

Well guys - all i can say to this is very well done.

For tbh a first realistic try at TotC 10 man and we managed to down the beasts with some problems Razz but we managed it none the less. We got to the last phase with 5 peeps 1 tank 1 healer and 3 dps -- lost 1 in the fight Razz and then i rezzed Kaluras and we down'd the yeti after a gruelling 15min fight in total with the other two phases.

Then Lord Jaxadxerxere - ok i cant spell him so what lol --- Cough the 2nd boss was easy 2 attempt ? or was it first any ways well done.

Now the faction fight was a bloody pain as tbh we had the group set up as follow

Druids - x2 - 1 healer, 1 Feral Dps who changed to healer
Shammy - x1 - Dps - Melee
Palladin - x2 - 1 Tank/dps , One healer who changed to a Mage.
DK - Melee Dps
Hunter - x2 - both Ranged Surv.
Priest - Healer
Warrior - Tank

Now i have to admit with a group like this it went ok, BUT !

It was not correct to down such a group - as tbh it is a 6v10 arena match now the set up we should be setting for this should be ( and we have these peeps as a raider rank)

Priest- Healer
Druid - Healer
Palli - Tank/dps
Mage - Dps ( spellSteal so on) Need for cc
Dk - Dps
Warrior - Dps ( mainly for mortal strike )
Rogue - ( poisens and Stuns )
Warlock - ( Fears and Dots )
Hunter ( Pets and Wyvren String )
(i know this is only 9 but with a group like this we should only need to pick up one more. A shammey Would be good as a dps or a healer. - for hex and heroism.

i think if we can tackle them as a group like tht ^^^

and we should be able to take them down no problem =)

But we shall see anywayz. but good job everyone!!
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Trial of the crusader. Get in their ! Empty Re: Trial of the crusader. Get in their !

Post  Poshboots Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:33 pm

aww shame I missed it - sounds great but well done - hopefully a promising sign of things to come.

When's the next attempt?

Poshy drunken
Poshboots
Poshboots
Field Marshall

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Trial of the crusader. Get in their ! Empty Re: Trial of the crusader. Get in their !

Post  Grahamlol Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:08 am

well i was gonna have a little word with lissia tonyt as their is an uld run but if we have a good grou - and i mena like the 3k dmg group with a good amount of cc in it i cant see why we cant hit the totc or even the first 2 if we dont have the cc then back to uld as the first two boss's should onli take 1 hour
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum