Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again

3 posters

Go down

Hello again Empty Hello again

Post  Draylor Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Hello all, For those that remember me i've been a very on and off type of wow player for the past 5 yrs.
I had some problems with blizz last time out in March of this year after i played the 10 day trial of wrath.
I tried to subscribe and got an email from them telling me my account had been banned.
I sent them a very nasty email back demanding this and that and low and behold the account was reinstated the
very next day. The problem after that was i could not for love nor money subscribe to the game, various emails flew to and fro
to Blizz but after a week of trying to subscribe with no luck i vowed never to darken wow's doors again.
But hey things change lol i was sitting here today and thought i wonder if i can subscribe now and well it worked.
I'm installing the game as i type and hope to see you shortly.
Bit of history because i don't suppose 99.9% of you know me, when i first joined DOH i was running round killing tigers
and getting my backside kicked when this little Gnome turns up and saves said backside.
We started hanging around together and one day i said hey Summonus why don't you come and join the guild i'm in
there a great bunch. Well the rest you know, see you soon cheers

Draylor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Hello again Empty Re: Hello again

Post  Bacou Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:01 am

Gonna be nice to see you back on again m8
Bacou
Bacou

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Poshboots Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 am

Hi Drey

Hope to see you back soon - glad you've sorted out the probs with Blizz Smile They can't get rid of DoH so easily.

Best wishes

Posh
Poshboots
Poshboots
Field Marshall

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down