Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Chat -all other stay out (especially Wally)

5 posters

Go down

Rogue Chat -all other stay out (especially Wally) Empty Rogue Chat -all other stay out (especially Wally)

Post  Lissia Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:07 pm

So Wally seems to be our main competition in the dps charts and his dps takes a while to build up so I thought - why don't we tricks him out of the fight?

Simple macro for boss fights and suddenly we're top of the dps where we should be, I've even written the macro for you:

#showtooltip Tricks of the Trade
/cast [target=
Wallyinhood] Tricks of the Trade

Just change the name for any other warlocks who dare challenge our leadership in the dps stakes
Lissia
Lissia

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Rogue Chat -all other stay out (especially Wally) Empty Re: Rogue Chat -all other stay out (especially Wally)

Post  Grahamlol Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:12 am

shame on u lissia .......
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Rogue Chat -all other stay out (especially Wally) Empty Re: Rogue Chat -all other stay out (especially Wally)

Post  Padz Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:38 am

I might even level my rogue or hunter to to tot / md to wally
Padz
Padz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloknight Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 am

i still think a bribe to the healers to "forget" to heal after a epic life tap then tricks would work wonders lol.

Diablo

Rogue FTW

Diabloknight

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Adrian can out threat me and you on any normal fight...and doesn't tricks give plus 15% damage Very Happy ?

And I don't life tap these days Diablo... Improved soul leech is made of win. Laughing
Wally
Wally

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lissia Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 pm

True he can out threat one of us, but yours, plus mine, plus vivix's, plus gilla's = boss dropping a lock early Very Happy

And shame on all the non-rogues in here
Lissia
Lissia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 am

Oh yeah because rogues can talk about going places your not supposed to Cool .

Anyway-you plus Gilla plus Vivix...lets say that puts me at 300% threat.

Soul shatter and your down to 150%.

Pair of pally throw on a salve and i'm down to 96%.

Now the more interesting calculation-if i roll 100% damage, time 1.15 to the power 3 I end up doing 152% damage. Its like a Saturday morning cartoon show with the evil bad guys plan going horribly wrong, and the Good guy using it to utterly defeat him Laughing .

Now how about you come up with a proper way to climb the charts-Rogues have every capability to match warlocks (and yes that includes single target you FoK loving nubs Razz ).
Wally
Wally

Back to top Go down

Post  Lissia Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 am

I'm working on that plan too Very Happy

and there's nothing wrong with fok:
Lissia
Lissia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:37 am

Tbh this should in the rogue section of the forum or something-this is an area for suggestions for improving the guild - ganking your own players because they're beating your dps doesn't really fit this catergory Razz.
Wally
Wally

Back to top Go down

Post  Lissia Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:47 am

It was just a bit of fun if the powers that be want to remove it I'm cool with that Very Happy

But please know it's a salute to the awesomeness of your performance to date - and an encouragement to everyone else to imitate you.
Lissia
Lissia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down