Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Ulduar 10

3 posters

Go down

About Ulduar 10 Empty About Ulduar 10

Post  Sbranaculi Thu May 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Hello to all

I write this message to understand better how GEM ... it happened in the last 2 weeks I have not yet attended a ULDUAR10 while enrolling in regular time ... the afternoon I was the titular and the evening was a substitute ... I asked with explanations Gilda someone and was told that making a good balanced group was sacrificed someone ... and is fine ... but why always me?

I agree that we are at least 5 guild raiders hunters but there are those who were already 3-4 to Ulduar10 times and who, like me, it was only once, without even kill 1 Boss ... I like the raid and almost just to raid ... do other things and then bored me after a while 'if not I'm part of the group leaving the PC and I dedicate to other things ...
Then to ask RL to take more care when you do so in groups to rotate all players and all be happy ...

Pending Ulduar25 I hope to be satisfied ... thanks to all

See u in game
Sbranaculi
Sbranaculi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

About Ulduar 10 Empty Re: About Ulduar 10

Post  Grahamlol Thu May 07, 2009 5:53 pm

bud dont worry we got 5 hunters as u sad and i got put to the side last night as well so dont feel alone - hunters a thing to much now lad Crying or Very sad
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally Thu May 07, 2009 6:34 pm

I could understand for a progression/eploratory/learning run-but unless i've missed something these runs are for fun and loot, rather than expecting to clear the place. Make a thread on the raiders area...this should get attention.
Wally
Wally

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Fri May 08, 2009 11:41 am

maybe i should make posts like these and get into raids Razz
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13