Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naxx in 1 night

4 posters

Go down

Naxx in 1 night Empty Naxx in 1 night

Post  Summonus Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:28 am

Good job everybody.

Naxx in 1 night Naxx1n10
Summonus
Summonus
General/admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://deathofhonour.mono.net

Back to top Go down

Naxx in 1 night Empty Re: Naxx in 1 night

Post  Wally Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:05 am

Bravo all-great night and great photo Cool .

I've got a WWS report for the night, it shows overall damage, dps, and allows you to pick it apart by ability, and by boss (It also allows you to do this for healing equivalents). This is just if anyones interested and wants to analyse their play style more in depth (Helped me work out exactly how much that big spiky thing with the axe is doing Very Happy ).

http://wowwebstats.com/obv5medpbuc1k
Wally
Wally

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Solsaya Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:34 am

Grats people, very nice! I'll be hoping for the same next time I run there ... the last couple of weeks raid times haven't been great for me so I'm still languishing on only 3 T7 pieces and no 7.5 pieces at all (Vortus, you lucky sod!!!). I also have yet to down Malygos (on normal or heroic) as the raids have been starting at the time I have to log off on the weekends. Crying or Very sad Clinging on with my fingernails here hoping you won't all be leaving me behind, with your very speedy rate of progression!

Looking forward to Ulduar but hoping Naxx 25 runs can still go on. I have a ton still to get there.
Solsaya
Solsaya

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:34 pm

well am still up for doing naxx totally as i enjoy it and also i shall be gettin my druid up swiftly to 80 so would like to start raiding on him soon as - pref as a healer as i notice we onli have 1 or 2 at most but also a tank if needed =) duel spec'd it =)

but you'l get your chance at it sol am positive

and also if you do come on in a middle of a raid , just gimme a w/s am happy to give my place to u =) , think ave said tht before somwhere ... lol
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Summonus Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:51 pm

We will still be doing HC Naxx, hopefully as a 1 night raid. Will try make it so you have a chance aswell Sol.
Summonus
Summonus
General/admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://deathofhonour.mono.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Solsaya Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Thanks Summonus, I really appreciate it Very Happy - I know I'm a complete pain in the backside being free so little time, and I am sorry to be such a nuisance.

Ulduar was interesting last night, hehe ... I enjoyed Flame Leviathan, and it was interesting to get a peek at the kind of level of difficulty we can look forward to going ahead. Smile
Solsaya
Solsaya

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down