Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useful AddOns

+2
Grahamlol
Lissia
6 posters

Go down

Useful AddOns Empty Lissia's Choice

Post  Lissia Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am

So some of these are really common, but as I am the first I figured I'd give you everything I use

Ackis Recipe List - Provides a list and help on how you can obtain missing recipes for your tradeskill.

Auctioneer - Helps you keep track of how much you should pay and how much you should sell for in the AH. Also adds the market and disenchant value to an item's tool tip. There looks to be a lot you can do with this addon and I'm sure I've only touched on it, but even for these uses it's awesome.

IceHUD - Makes all the info from both your and your target's portrait (health/mana/energy/rage) visible in a HUD that also includes a cast bar. Also provides bars for your pet.

Cartographer - The classic map upgrade with lots of coll added features including instance maps

Deadly Boss Mods - Essential DoH Raider addon to help with raid/instance boss fights. provides warnings and alerts and tracks the speed at which you defeat bosses.

FreeRefills - Allow you to set up 'autobuy' for merchants. I go through a lot of poisons so I have it set up to automatically purchase poisons to bring me back to what I consider full stock. All I have to do is talk to the merchant.

Gatherer - Tracks where regents are located so you can return and re-gather them. It provides this information to your guild and friends (if they also have gatherer) and provides you with their information in return.

GuildEventManager - Essential DoH Raider addon which helps organise events in the guild (personally it conflicts with my PC and has some very strange options but atm I am unable to suggest a better addon to perform this vital task)

Minimalist - Another automation mod for lazy people like me, this one auto repairs, auto sells grey items, auto resurrects and auto ignores duels.

Omen Threat Meter - Essential DoH Raider addon which tracks and displays relative threat in the party so you can make sure you have agro if you're the tank and that you don't if you're anyone else

OneBag3/OneBank3 - Simple addons that combine all your bags/bank into one frame

Poisoner - For Rogues this allows quick access to your poisons and simple application

Quest Helper - The guide to completing quests quickly and efficiently

Recount - General meter for tracking party damage, healing, dps and a large number of other combat metrics also provides breakdowns of crit/hit/glancing/miss.

Talented - Provides a one frame view of your talents and allows for the creation and import of talent specs and a quick way to apply alternate specs

RoguePowerBars - Tracks buffs/debuffs for your rogue

I use the Curse client to make adding new ones simple and to keep my addons up to date and organised.
Lissia
Lissia

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Useful AddOns Empty Re: Useful AddOns

Post  Grahamlol Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:29 pm

i find wowmatrixs to be very very handy guys

also http://www.bigredkitty.net/2009/02/01/brk-power-auras-movie/

for hunters this is very usefull i use it and it has giving me a new enjoyment to hunter + the dps boost is nice Very Happy

i think pallies - and other classes can use this pm or wisp me ingame for helping to set it up =)
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Headlong Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:26 am

I would just like to say Wowmatrix has had its day Sad Well for the time being at least Razz i recomend using the Curse client (same thing but is linked to curse.com website Razz

and for all you surv hunters you should get Zug zug huntar (auto trcks stuff)

Headlong

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 am

wow matrixs is maiking a come back with all the updates - but curse is a better choice for more add ons

got auto track a seperate add on =)
Grahamlol
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Monks Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 pm

also a quick reminder to ppl that addons such as :-

Deadly Boss Mods

Omen Threat Meter

TS ( noty a wow addon but important none the less)

GuildEventManager(not as important as some of the above but use full if u like to raid )

are all must have for raids
Monks
Monks

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Useful AddOns Empty See first post :-)

Post  Lissia Fri May 01, 2009 9:42 pm

It wasn't like I didn't include them Shocked
Lissia
Lissia

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Monks Sat May 02, 2009 4:40 am

yei know i was only stating that thay are must haves if ppl want to raid not that u missed them Razz
Monks
Monks

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Poshboots Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

I now go on Curse a couple of times a week to check for updates to my many add-ons. At the moment some of them are being updated so frequently, I'd strongly reccommend setting aside a little time each week to ensure you have got all the correct add-ons for raiding and the most up to date versions.

It doesn't take very long once you get in the habit.

Have fun - cya online.

Posh
Poshboots
Poshboots
Field Marshall

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Garulff Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm

anyone knows an addon to display the dmg done right side and not up of the boss? Becouse with the boss being sometimes too big I can't see anything.. I have seen in some videos that ppl have dmg showing at the right side of the screen,does anyone know which add-on are they using?

Garulff

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down