What do you think if I respec Beast Mastery?

Go down

What do you think if I respec Beast Mastery?

Post  Sbranaculi on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:16 am

Hello to all

Since lately I have not much time to play and I dedicated almost exclusively to the raid, I was thinking if that was the case with respec beast mastery so the raid can get a buff that increases all damage by 3% always .... I know quite well the BM hunter, I played there for about a year .... with the latest patch will not harm as a survival hunter, but because in guild I have seen BM hunters I was just thinking of respec BM (currently survival)

What do you say?

See you peepz bounce
Sbranaculi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think if I respec Beast Mastery?

Post  Gilla on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:52 am

I think that tha 'santified retibution' given by the ret pali does 3% damage increase and they do not stack...however i could be wrong. Im sure padz will correct me if i am.Smile Just take spec that maximizes your dps which i do believe is survival, maybe make BM your second spec and use it on the rare occasion we dont have a ret pali in raid, unless im completly wrong that is.
Gilla

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:01 pm

I believe Gilla's right-Garulf's got that covered. I'm sure the melee would love trueshot aura if you felt like going Marksman, but we're also keen on the replenishment you provide as Surv Very Happy .

Basically spec how you enjoy playing.
Wally

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Padz on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 am

You're right Gilla, but in 10 mans a BM hunter would be nice if no retri pala is present.

Also Whoa is MM and she's bringing the True Shot Wink=
Padz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Poshboots on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:10 am

Real nice of you to ask the rest of the guild about it Sbran - show's real consideration to your fellow players and commitment to maximising the potential of our raiding teams - great example to follow Smile

Posh drunken

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sbranaculi on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Thank you all for your answers ... then rest survival but if you just say so and serve respecco quickly Beast Mastery, the most important thing is to get a good set-up in Raid to maximize the damage, right?

See u in game

bounce cyclops Very Happy
Sbranaculi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Sbranaculi wrote:Thank you all for your answers ... then rest survival but if you just say so and serve respecco quickly Beast Mastery, the most important thing is to get a good set-up in Raid to maximize the damage, right?

See u in game

bounce cyclops Very Happy

No-the most important thing is to play in a way you enjoy Very Happy .

If i'm honest i should be raiding deep demo, since it provides a superior version of one of our raid buffs-but i really don't enjoy the playstyle so i roll destro in stead.

Maybe if we ever go for some of the hard modes we'll need to min-max, but until then have fun and play how you like.
Wally

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:11 am

i klike bm but with the current boss's in uladaur i notice my pet is dead alot - like really alot

but bm can have its + but i think surivial would benifet you alot more, tbh i hate survivial atm liking it abit better but if that is what i have to do to keep my raid spot then thats what i got to do.

+ bran u got bice dps so if u want a fellow hunters comment and not a naf / noob lock (A)

sttay survivial but if u want to dual spec go bm and see what your raid dps is like - no harm -

u can take me thro naxx 10 mam with my druid Very Happy all of u can muhahaha
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down