Death of Honour

Go down

Death of Honour

Post  Summonus on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:53 pm

Hey, and welcome to the Death of Honour forum.
Hope you will enjoy being in the guild.

Have fun leveling Very Happy

Summonus

Last edited by Summonus on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

General/admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-12

View user profile http://deathofhonour.mono.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome and our gratitude to Summonus

Post  Poshboots on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:22 am

Hi welcome one and all to the new Death of Honour, WoW Dragonblight guild forum and our thanks to Summonus for all the efforts he has put in to revive and create this facility for us Very Happy

I would like to encourage everyone to actively use this forum to exchange ideas, views and discussions with the rest of the guild. Sometimes guild chat just isn't enough to reach everyone so if there's anything you want to say and get out to the whole guild then write it in the forum.

Please try and avoid flaming your fellow guildies in the forum and calm down before you write anything offensive or post a personal attack on someone has done something to annoy you in game. It is far better to confront someone in person in chat online, or mediate through a guild officer or sort it out in TS rather than writing reams of ranting text on the forum. This generally just leads to bad feeling amongst fellow guildies and gives a bad impression of the guild to any new members visiting the forum.

Hope to see you online and have fun in the game.

Best wishes

Posh cheers

Poshboots
Field Marshall

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello :)

Post  Knightmare on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 am

Just want to say hello to you all and say its nice to see your all doing well and the guild is growing still after all these years. a friend of mine sent me the link to the site as before DoH was made on wow he was one of the founding 4 ppl who started it and asked if this was the doh from wow and it looks the very same. i wish you all the best of luck and i hope everyone who joins this great guild has the same great times i have had over the years.
Knightmare

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Death of Honour

Post  Poshboots on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:46 am

Hello Knight - great to hear from you and its nice to know some of the old DoH members still remember the guild fondly after all these years. We just keep on going as we love the guild so much we couldn't ever think of giving it up Smile

Hope all's well with you and thx for getting in touch.

Posh drunken

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guild history 101

Post  Knightmare on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:25 am

The guild was made before wow with 4 friends who was on a game called ulitma online and we made a guild called DoH but the words did not come togeather till after we made it hense, death of honour was born. after a time we all grew on other games as a team as your doing now and was on guild wars till one day i was in work of all places and a small group of guys i worked with said play wow.

I movedover due to the bugging i was getting lol and fell in love so i left the 3friends to carry on the good word anyway. i got my chr to level 10 then found you could make a guild the rest was still on guildwars at the time.

i met and joined a load of ppl who are still true to the guild now. orianne i found in goldshire who was a great leader from day one, poshboots joined after who is also a great guy who we fell in love with Smile abbygal joinedf soon after then the guild was born. After a while the guild grew quite big and was getting to a time when the tabard was needed so i made a fire chest with gold and it took a great part in the guild.

we all grew bigger and we all became family then foxalot joined the guild after i bugged him and then his brother joined terrorvison. 3 of the main guild was born on wow for the first time, the guild may fall and grow but its the ppl your with that make it a great group and family to be with. the guild was made in oct 2005 by knightmare at level 10 and has moved and passed over in time to some of dohs greatest ppl. posh is a great guy and is happy that he has kept the guild and soul going.

Long live DoH and i hope you all enjoy being apart of a guild im so proud of still to this day.

long live DoH (one of the 4 founders) knightmare
Knightmare

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monks on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:19 am

hip hip horay Razz

yes i still come here with hopes and dreams that others do to lol
Monks

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grahamlol on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm

DOH IS DEAD!!!! ... LONG LIVE THE DAY THAT IT DON'T COME BACK!

MUAHAHA xD
Grahamlol

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monks on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:14 pm

nar it be back if any thing ill find a way Razz
TO kilrog with POWER
Monks

Number of posts : 77