Death of Honour Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lissia's Links

Go down

Lissia's Links Empty Lissia's Links

Post  Lissia Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:59 am

Moved from idea box:

Gear reference (end game/raid):
Shadow Panther - Excellent guide to weapons upgrades/dps
Max Dps - similar to shadow panther but visually set up, not as complete but a good sweep of end game dps value for gear
Be Imba - site that reviews your character and equipment from armory and provides ratings, suggested upgrades to enchants and gems and where you'll perform well/get upgrades

Professions:
Wow Professions- Great guides to help you upgrading your professions quickly and most cost effectively

Talent Builds:
*class*builds.com - Helpful lists of builds for each class, with links to the actual talent builds, one for each class - as far as I know, just replace *class* with the name (so for example I've linked magebuilds.com)

Addons:
Curse - great guide to available addons and provides a simple installer giving an easy way to add the addons it lists to your WoW

Information sources:
WoW Head - The classic and my favourite quest/item/dungeon/faction guide
Thottbot - another guide to everything WoW
WoW Wikki - another guide but provides a lot more information on the mechanics of the game
Map WoW - maps of wow...
MMO Champion - also has a lot of information on raids and items - I haven't used it much but it seems well organised.

Padz wrote:
Lissia wrote:MMO Champion also has a lot of information on raids and items - I haven't used it much but it seems well organised.

Great site, Dreyann and I use it often. The best information on updates unless you love to browse blizzards own forums. You're able to ask for anything and get a decent answer if your question isnt stupid.
Lissia
Lissia

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Lissia's Links Empty Re: Lissia's Links

Post  Lissia Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Ten Ton Hammer - can't believe I missed this one before, a general guide with some advice on pretty much everything
Lissia
Lissia

Back to top Go down

Lissia's Links Empty Two new links for ya

Post  Lissia Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:52 am

Elitist Jerks still relatively concerned about posting here but a wealth of end game advice and asisstance

El' Extreme Angling great site for all things related to fishing
Lissia
Lissia

Back to top Go down

Lissia's Links Empty Re: Lissia's Links

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum